A little more research in the Times Classifieds, TOI, Pune, of
i don’t work in the media but some of you do -
- The good Colonel Ashok Madan and his ilk continue to thrive, playing with the future of unwary millions. Can’t any of us do anything - beyond watching and lamenting ?
- “400 students already enrolled for 2005” - even if reality is only 10% of the claim, that’s 40 hapless young dreamers with their illusions ready to go under the steam-roller
- A cool 40 lakh Rupees (at the least) added to the Good Samaritan’s bank balance. Give me one good reason why i should continue to follow the virtue of hard work and little money ?!
- Isn’t it time for some PILs, anyone ?
- Or better still, a “sting” operation with massive media coverage - TV and all ?
- What can i do to end this deceit ?